- Responsible for hiring and managing a team of Loan and Data Administration analysts
- Heavily involved in the implementation of new technology and the ongoing maintenance of data in the technology
- Oversee golden source of Portfolio, Issuer and Asset Reference Data in Markit EDM
- Supervise and administer the loan data administration feeds and manual data intervention
- Liaise with technology leaders to develop data integrations across the Global Credit platform
- Oversee all internal and external data reconciliations
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or related discipline
- 6-9 years of experience in Financial Services
- Strong experience with public and private credit
- Detailed understanding of loan and debt governing documents, including Credit Agreements, Amendments, and Offering Memorandums
- Operational Experience with Loan Reference Data
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office
- Detail Oriented, Results Driven
- Strong work ethic, honesty and integrity, and strong communications skills a must
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global investment firm with $373 billion of assets under management and more than half of the AUM managed by women, across 543 investment vehicles as of December 31st, 2022. Founded in 1987 in Washington, DC, Carlyle has grown into one of the world's largest and most successful investment firms, with more than 2,100 professionals operating in 29 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Carlyle places an emphasis on development, retention and inclusion as supported by our internal processes and seven Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Carlyle's purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, which range from public and private pension funds to wealthy individuals and families to sovereign wealth funds, unions and corporations. Carlyle invests across three segments - Global Private Equity, Global Credit and Investment Solutions - and has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation.
At Carlyle, we know that diverse teams perform better, so we seek to create a community where we continually exchange insights, embrace different perspectives and leverage diversity as a competitive advantage. That is why we are committed to growing and cultivating teams that include people with a variety of perspectives, people who provide unique lenses through which to view potential deals, support and run our business.