- Proven track record in defining and driving data strategies.
- Assist with the analysis of platform processes and capabilities and the ongoing development of a technology strategy.
- Experience with fund accounting platforms and data extraction (Geneva experience is needed)
- Knowledge of financial instruments such as Bank Loans, Derivatives, Bonds, etc.
- Experience with security data set (Bloomberg, Rating Agencies, etc.)
- Development of new data warehouse and integration frameworks focused on firm-wide initiatives
- Assist Carlyle IT in implementing data management best practices (data consistency, reliability, and integrity) and framework for Carlyle IT.
- Mentor team members on best practices, process improvement and data management discipline in order to improve effectiveness and skills of resources.
- Manage and support enterprise data systems and maintain documentation of current and future state environments (ongoing)
- Demonstrate ability to lead and prioritize deliver of multiple projects on-time and within budget.
- Adept at listening and soliciting feedback from end-users and stakeholders of Credit Data Warehouse
- Detailed and Process oriented.
- Experience with capital markets data sets and various performance measures (IRR, ROE, Yield, etc.)
- Bachelors degree, required
- Concentration in Computer Science or similar discipline, strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with enterprise system implementation, required
- Cloud platforms, specifically Snowflake preferred.
- Strong Support the development of new data warehouse and integration frameworks focused on firm-wide initiatives
- Capable of leading a team of internal and external support resources
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills to implement best practices and design principles.
- Ability to transform business requirements into scalable, robust physical designs of data concepts through requirements analysis and interfacing with system stakeholders
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with database set up, sizing, administration and/or architecting experience in a SQLServer environment
- Snowflake development a strong requirement
- Ability to grasp data concepts and understand complex data models a plus
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global investment firm with $373 billion of assets under management and more than half of the AUM managed by women, across 543 investment vehicles as of December 31st, 2022. Founded in 1987 in Washington, DC, Carlyle has grown into one of the world's largest and most successful investment firms, with more than 2,100 professionals operating in 29 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Carlyle places an emphasis on development, retention and inclusion as supported by our internal processes and seven Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Carlyle's purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, which range from public and private pension funds to wealthy individuals and families to sovereign wealth funds, unions and corporations. Carlyle invests across three segments - Global Private Equity, Global Credit and Investment Solutions - and has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation.
At Carlyle, we know that diverse teams perform better, so we seek to create a community where we continually exchange insights, embrace different perspectives and leverage diversity as a competitive advantage. That is why we are committed to growing and cultivating teams that include people with a variety of perspectives, people who provide unique lenses through which to view potential deals, support and run our business.