Parker Global Strategies LLC (PGS) is an alternative investment management firm that specializes in the direct investment of publicly traded US energy infrastructure through Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and acts as a manager of managers for mandates involving Foreign Exchange (FX), CTA, Macro and Energy. PGS has also built a suite of investable manager indices for FX, CTA, Macro and tail risk strategies.
- Since 1995, PGS has completed 30+ mandates representing in aggregate more than USD $3.0 billion in assets under management.
- The Parker FX Index™ started in 1992 and underscores the depth of experience in developing investable manager Indices.
- PGS Premier Energy Income Fund (MLPs) was ranked 1st by BarclayHedge Top Performing Funds of Funds with Assets under $250,000,000 in December, 2011.
- PGS Energy Opportunities Trust (MLPs) was ranked 4th by BarclayHedge Top Performing Hedge Funds in the Energy Sector in September, 2011.
- PGS is a minority / woman owned firm given the ownership of our Managing Member, Founder and CIO, Virginia Reynolds Parker. We are registered as a minority owned firm with the state of Connecticut.
Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs), Foreign Exchange Indices, and CTA Indices